Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Old Post Station Towns on Inaba Kaido Rute #1 Sayo-cho, Hyogo

First of all, Google + will shut down in April 2019, So I move my SNS activity to Blogger here. It is maybe hard to read Japanese for most of my readers, so I do apologize to Japanese readers for my English contentes here. I have some accounts at other SNS, I'll paste the link of this blog.

Now for the main topics, I visited post towns called "shukuba-machi" on former Ianaba Kaido Rute. They are on the prefectural border area, Hyogo, Okayama and Tottori. As always, I avoided toll roads   as possible, because I love to pass through small towns and villages.

At the first location Sayo, I took local specialty Horumonyaki-udon for lanch.

 Horumonyaki-udon is flied beaf offal with udon noodle and vegitables. They are served as optional order  as simiar system as okonomiyaki, I chose heart and cheek meats since I don't like chewy intestine and tripe so much. 

Yum yum! Tender udon noodle match very well with meats and vegetables. I think I could eat unlimited. I usually get tired of eating yakiniku ( Japanese style grilled beaf) so soon, but it was very good. I can say, meats are main focus of horumonyaki-udon, which is not a sort of noodle dishes, but udon noodle is a must for a good foil.




2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you have provided a map here. I can follow your travel much easier now. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it. My Hyogo Prefecture is hyper motorized area, so road maps are useful for tourists, too. Actually the loclal in Hirafuku saids, number of tourists buses are getting increase recently, they avoid jammed Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto.

    ReplyDelete