Saturday, January 12, 2019

Hankyu Umeda Station, Osaka City #1

I have few ceremonies of new year recently since living alone, but I regularly visit my younger aunt's family living in Osaka every new year. I usually park my car at Ikeda City or other outskirts of Osaka City and take trains to the center of Osaka, because it is quite stressfull to drive and park in the center of Osaka for outsiders.
Every Ebisu Shrines has festivals in Jan. 9 - 11, marchants rush there especially in Hanshin Area. So there are several traffic jams between Nishinomiya and Toyonaka cities. I completely forgot that event. Anyway, I darely park my car at Toyonaka City and left to Umeda, the center of Osaka by train.


Hankyu Umeda Station is one of the terminal in Osaka City, it is definitely the biggest station in the western Japan. It is also very practical stracture.


The platform is separated each limited express, without confusion. 3 colors of light are signs of destination, green is to Kyoto, orange is Takaradzuka and blue is Kobe.



No comments:

Post a Comment