Tuesday, February 19, 2019

San-Center Plaza; Old Guy's Paradise, Sannomiya, Kobe City

 San Plaza and Center Plaza are old and big commercial buidings located on Sannomiya Center Street.  Honestly, these buidings are not lively but I don't have any memories that they are crowded last 30 years. Sannomiya Center Street itself has been unsettled since the earthquake, though. Motomachi Area is definitely more amusing than Sannomiya Area today. I'm wondering if Sannomiya Area would revive old days.
 Anyway, restaurant mall is just hot under those desolate buildings.
 I had not been there for 20 years around because there were a few restaurants for the young, but it changed into strange spot somewhat.



 Tons of old men rush their lunch at their favorite restaurants or food stands. Youngs, women and tourists are seen there, but working old men are clearly much more.


 Beefsteak, Katsudon, Ramen, Curried rice and American Chinese dishes etc..... A Lineup of foods is very partial. All are meaty and greasy.


 I think I might be happy on the mall like this when I was a child, actually my parents always took me to Akashiyaki bar, so I was very fed up with it. Surprisingly, that Akashiyaki bar opens still now.


 The dishes are not refined nor elegant, but may be not choosy. It is the best spot to eat and leave quickly. I must say it is some kind of Japanese style.


5 comments:

  1. Macho Hazard, I believe there are people who prefer the quick and easy choices in the restaurants in this mall. Hehe.. I sometimes don't want to wait and think about what to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. strange. I posted my comment, but it isn't here. Anyway, I wanted to say that some people prefer to have a quick and easy choice at a restaurant. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely they prefer quickly eat up and qo away. Thus this place looks so busy like this : )

      Delete
    2. Blogos is also google's service, it sometimes gets unstability recently. I usually use safari browser but must switch chrome browser to responce the coments here...

      Delete
    3. I am sorry for this very late reply. i never received any notification. it seems that blogs are not user-friendly. google does have a problem with their platform.. well, we still have to use it because there isn't any other alternative..

      Delete